The challenge is there – for the next 30 days, read one chapter of the book of Proverbs (that corresponds with the date) and see how reading God’s word on a consistent, daily basis will change your life.
- Set a time, either first thing in the morning or at night just as you retire for the day.
- Pray before you begin that God would reveal Himself to you through His word.
- Use the S.O.A.P. method: Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer.
- Journal your experience, or email a friend, or post a note to this blog. Accountability is the key to consistency.
- Keep it up – it is said that it takes 21 days to establish a new habit.
I look forward to hearing your stories and reading your posts!